We get it. You're not getting any younger, and you want to spend more time with your family (or on the golf course, as the case may be). Your last 5 years of practice ownership, however, our vital to it's value. When we help buyers perform a Review of Books and Records (aka Due Diligence) on a practice, we look at the previous 3-5 years' worth of bank statements, payroll, collections, etc. How will your reports look, under the microscope of a well-seasoned CPA firm?
That's where we come in. We know that you have more important things to do than over numbers. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits! The state-of-the-art accounting software used in our office can provide helpful comparisons and calculations for effective, practical business analysis.
Each month, we'll do the following things for you:
- Reconcile your bank account, credit accounts and loans;
- Track your accounts receivable;
- Generate an income statement (P&L);
- Generate a balance sheet; and
- Clean up your general ledger.
Plus, we'll review your financial statements with you on a quarterly basis, incorporating benchmarks from other dental practices near you so that you know how you stack up. During this meeting, we also review your overall practice health and personal finances, and we'll give you a personalized tax projection, so nothing comes as a surprise at year-end.
Lastly, we'll do the following for you on an annual basis:
- Prepare your personal income tax return.
- Prepare your business income tax return.
- Prepare any required sales & use tax returns.
- Prepare your Worker's Compensation audit reports.
- Prepare your Form 571-L Business Property Tax returns.
- Prepare Forms 1099 for any vendors or independent contractors.
On top of all of this, we'll also provide complimentary unlimited phone calls and emails to your assigned Staff Accountant for any questions regarding your dental practice.
The best part is that we do all of these things for one low, monthly rate.